If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

A wonderful Valentine's Day!





Well... Valentine's Day was fast approaching and Steve and I really could care less about this day. We talked about going to Three Forks or Ruth Chris but Valentine's Day is extremely overrated SO we headed to Chuck e Cheese! We had a blast and Caroline enjoyed playing skee ball and running around. Here are a few pictures from our perfect night! Oh- yea, she did not like the giant mouse (who could blame her).

1 comment:

  1. The email about your blog was in my spam folder so I am just seeing this! I'm so glad you made a blog!

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete