If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

NEWS!

We have some EXCITING news in our house... Caroline is going to be a big sister to a little sister in December. We are extremely excited to be a family of four! I am 14 weeks pregnant and feeling great! I am off for the summer and we have decided that I will stay home full time so I will be taking a break from teaching for awhile. I am SO excited to start my new career as a full time stay at home mom :0) Here is a picture of Caroline proudly wearing her "big sister" shirt.





3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I was wondering when the fun news would go public!! And y'all already know it's a girl??? SO EXCITING!! Congrats! So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I had a feeling you were either pregnant or wanting to start trying!!!! Such great news...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete