If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Reese update...

I am officially 29 weeks... ONLY 11 weeks to go until we meet Reese. Here is the latest picture of my baby bump, it's growing. I have gained about 20 pounds but pretty sure I gained most of my weight with Caroline the last few weeks. I am feeling pretty good and staying busy with Caroline is helping pass the time! We have started working on her room and it's coming along. We pulled out all of Caroline's old clothes (I of course cried) and got them washed and put away in Reese's room. Hopefully she can wear some of Caroline's old clothes. I go to the doctor next Thursday to have my gestational diabetes test done and a growth test done on the baby. Everything will be GREAT!! Here's my big tummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment