If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Busy Times!

The month of June has been an absolute whirl wind and SO much fun. Caroline finished her ballet classes the last week of May and had her big ballet recital in June. What an absolute JOY it was to watch her prepare for and participate in her recital. We had NON-stop ballet practice the three days leading up to her big recital... I seriously felt like a pageant mom (I secretly loved every moment of it). Nana came into town to watch her big performance too.. very special I cannot explain how much I loved watching Caroline dance and we were so incredibly proud of her. She was front row and center during her dance and didn't miss a step. She LOVES to dance. I can't wait for her ballet/tap class that starts in August. Reese is ready to sign up too, she wants to do exactly what Caroline does. I can't quite see Reese as a ballerina, maybe she will be part of the hip-hop group. The girls dance every night and put on a show for Steve and I... it's priceless!

Caroline has also started T-ball and loves it too. It's a perfect sport for her. It's not highly competitive and she is really good at hitting the ball. Steve loves throwing the ball with her and teaching her how to catch. She looks adorable out there! Reese loves t-ball practice too,,. she holds onto her bat and cannot wait to get out there and play. Reese sits on the bleachers and thinks, "put me in coach". She could keep up with those kids.

Allie turned 1 month old... I can't believe it. She is absolutely perfect and SO sweet. She is awake more during the day and loves to be outside (stay away HOT weather). She weighs about 9 pounds and is about 21 inches. She has grown alot. Love our girls!

Here are a bunch of pictures from the month of June. They maybe out of order... I'm too lazy (or tired) to fix it :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment