If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

The hunt for a mean and inconsiderate spider....









Well.... if you have not heard Caroline was bitten by a spider over the weekend. It has been pretty exciting and dramatic around here. If you do not know Caroline very well, she is just a little dramatic (I mean who says it's not ok to be dramatic?) I'm not sure where she gets it from (ME, I know). Anyways, we took her to the doctor and they say se is going to be ok. The medicine is already starting to work. Just a heads up, if you see Caroline in the next few weeks, don't think you can just walk by her and not ask her about her bite. She will make sure she points it out to you, show her sympathy and if you are lucky enough you will get to kiss it. She is the absolute best!! I attached a picture for you to see how gross her bite really is. Poor thing. I hope that spider is hiding in a really dark place because if I find him, I will probably actually man up and step on him (and you know I do not kill anything). I have also attached some recent pictures of us playing at the park, learning how to shave in the bathtub and daddy reading one of her favorite books. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment