If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

My NEW bikini!!!









Well.... as you can see from the pictures, my mom bought me this ridiculous ruffle butt bikini (I actually really like it) and then proceeds to make me play with this strange water willie IN OUR FRONT YARD (in front of people). I just wanted to chill out on our front porch and eat my chips and salsa, but oh-no, daddy grabs me by the arm and drags me into spraying water. I even got my chips wet. My mommy and daddy sure were laughing, I did not see the humor. My mommy and daddy think it is really important that I learn to sort (can you tell I have a teacher as a mommy?) so they taught me to sort hair rubber bands and make a game out of it with my toes. It is SO much fun and hilarious! Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment