If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost Baby time!

We have about three weeks left until Reese arrives... I went to the doctor today and everything is looking good. She weighs a little over 6 pounds and was moving all over the place. I had an ultrasound to check on growth and Reese was hamming it up for the camera. She was yawning, blinking her eyes and you could even see her little nostrils flaring. Amazing! I am 1 cm dilated which really means nothing but it's at least improvement from last week. Now, it's just a waiting game. Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks. I'll keep everyone posted....


No comments:

Post a Comment