If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween TIME!!

Halloween is FINALLY here... I feel like we have been preparing for this night for two months! Caroline was SO excited she could barely take her nap. She was dressed and ready to go by 5:00 but we had not yet carved our pumpkin so I made her at least take her dress and hat off. Caroline got to decide what shapes she wanted to carve on our pumpkin... very simple! We had a blast trick or treating with Caroline's friends across the street. We are so lucky to have so many kids in our neighborhood. Caroline had no problem walking right up to each house and getting her candy. Our last stop was of course Great Grandma and Great Grandpas house... We had such a fun night! I know... I am a giant bee. Caroline wanted me to dress up as a bee this year so that's exactly what I did. It's the small things that make your kids happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment