If you think my hands are full... you should see my heart!

Our BIG Family of Five...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reese has arrived!!

Last Saturday night we went out to dinner and then went shopping at Home Goods. I suddenly got very tired and didn't feel quite right so we headed home... I should have known that I was going to go into labor that night. I went to bed that night and woke up at about 2AM to my water breaking. We hung around the house for a while and finally got to the hospital around 8AM (I had to make sure everything was somewhat in order since we did not expect Reese to come three weeks early). I was immediately admitted and the process got started. I had a perfect labor and Reese arrived at 4:05 PM weighing in at 6 pounds and 18 1/4 inches. She was having a few little respiratory issues right at first due to her arriving a little early. She was in the NICU for about 7 hours being closely monitored but was back with us around midnight. Caroline was amazing with Reese, she is the absolute sweetest girl. Reese gave Caroline a baby doll. a play diaper bag filled with goodies and a baby bed. Caroline was so excited and was kissing Reese all over. If you don't know, Caroline is obsessed with her silky pink blanket so of course that is what Caroline gave her baby sister (a new blanket of course) Reese is an absolute perfect baby and such a blessing to our little family. I can't wait for you all to meet her,

















No comments:

Post a Comment